1. What are your opening hours?
Office hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 6pm, Saturday 7.30am to 4pm and Sunday we are closed. However any urgent queries after hours please contact Joe on 0800 774 774
2. How do I go about leasing machinery or equipment?
Call us or email us through our inquiry form and we will then help you through the process. This will involve credit checks and signing of the lease agreement.
3. What is the minimum lease period?
6 months ideally but we would discuss on a case by case basis.
4. How long can I lease machinery or equipment for?
As long as required
5. If I want to lease it longer what do I do?
Just call or email us and we will extend the lease there is no problem with this.
6. Any additional costs involved in leasing machinery or equipment?
No, but you will still need to haveyour own liability insurance and an experienced operator.
7. Will insurance be included under my lease agreement?
This is done on a case by case basis and to be discussed during initial inquiry.
8. Is there a cancellation fee if I cancel my booking?
If the equipment has been purchased for you then we would look to charge a
cancellation fee but again this is on a case by case basis.
9. Can Machine Lease deliver the machinery or equipment to my specified location?
10. Do you deliver nationwide?
11. Will I be given an induction or instructions on how to use the machinery and equipment?
If requested we will provide an induction however we strongly advise that you have a good understanding of the item you are leasing and the operator’s have relevant tickets and licenses.
12. If I have further questions regarding the use of my machinery or equipment who do I contact?
Contact the main number on the website.